2013년 10월 26일 토요일

Nodes, Tree Nodes, Binary Nodes, N.O.D.E.S, Assignment #2

Looking at the SLOG topics suggested,  something new I learned from this week's class is Nodes.
But then, what's something I enjoyed in this week's class? Learning to use BTNode class reducing the effort to repeating the lists, probably.
As I said in the previous entry.. (or maybe not :P) the nodes are a way to represent linked lists, at least I think it seems like it to me. Thus, Nodes may entail recursions with a high probability in the codes.
Now, what is something that challenged or frustrated me this week? I don't get it O_o I don't get it, I don't get it!
Okay, maybe I'm just not so familiar with the structure yet.. I really really need to go to the office hours a lo from now on.
Even when I was working on the assignment, it took me a long time to figure out what the assignment actually meant! (although professor already indicated that it will require some time to understand the contents first)
I hope this assignment can be done perfectly..
Last time, I was so frustrated because I was the only one working on the assignment and even worse, the starter codes I had had some differences from the others'.
At least now I received some other students' assignment #1 to refer to what I have missed after the assignment due date, I understand that it wasn't something that I could do by myself.
So I decided to visit the office hour from this week, maybe the help centers as well.
Cross me fingers so that I can finish this assignment with my partner thoroughly!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기