2013년 10월 19일 토요일

Midterms!!

After taking the midterm for CSC148....
I felt so miserable for making such a stupid mistake!
I copied down the method implementation and executed it after the midterm..and...
I knew the min() function was supposed to return the tuple with the smallest number in it, starting from the first value in the tuple.. (well, actually I was half sure..haha)
I didn't have to look for a certain logic or a rule in the outputs! (thinking too many steps ahead always had been my problem!)

But guess what!
I thought Nodes will be covered in the midterm, but they weren't in the midterm!
I still don't understand why Nodes are so important, but they sure are some cool structures as many values can be inside one item, although we only learn binary node in CSC148..
But thanks to that, we don't have to go through so many None values inside the Nodes, they are truly annoying to type all in..

However, after taking this course, I hope I get a better understanding in the computer science, not only the Python. (To be honest, I think I am starting to understand quite a lot already! :D)

P.S. It was shocking that we weren't provided with the built-in codes.. I should have realized it when the professor said a sheet of notes will be allowed as an aid.. but the codes are just so vast!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기