2013년 11월 11일 월요일

Happy long weekend everybody!

Although the weekend has already been officially passed, the weekend hasn't ended yet!
Happy Remembrance day, and thank you for the opportunities you have made in North America.

After this long weekend is over, there will be my second term test for CSC148.
I need to prepare for it, and luckily, from the last lab, I feel like I have gained some understanding on the Tree node and the Linked List node.

Frankly speaking, I wasn't able to finish it by myself.. and thank you my TA for walking through the code!
I had to understand the difference in the structure of the two different nodes.
Without thinking it, I just treated the Linked List node like a Tree Node. (Obviously, the result wasn't what I wanted)

I enjoy the tutorial more than the lectures..to be honest, haha.
When I'm in the lectures, I understand everything and I know that I know those stuffs professor delivers..but then, when I start to code all by myself, nothing turns out to be what I expected.
So I am really thankful for the lab times!
and.. the reason I brought this up is.. that there are only two labs left from now..
What a shame T_T

But hey, enjoy the rest of the long weekend! and good luck to everyone who has the CSC148 term test!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기